Páginas

miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2024

Here's to discomfort 🥂

I love that sound.
Yellow birds at dawn.
It sounds like I've done something I'll regret.

Discomfort.
Both a curse and a blessing.
A longing.
Hope and despair.

Wishing deeply and letting go entirely.
Can I let the longing itself leave me feeling well fucked?
It's the aliveness found in it.

I love that sound.
Silence.
Early in the morning.
Stillness before chaos awakens.

What's there to choose?
Regrets.
It's either this or that.
We learn to let go of what could have been.
We choose our regrets.
We embrace our choices.

What's there to long for?
A soul, a being, as complete as he can be.
Just like me.
Entirely different in his own way.

What's there to build?
That's for me to know and for you to find out.

We're both alive.
Somewhere.
Longing for each other.

And I love that sound.
It sounds like uncertainty.

Sit with it.
Dwell in it.
Go through it.
We'll get there.

In the meantime,
here's to discomfort.
Cheers 🥂

No hay comentarios: